Call today to get your adventure started!
Wanna stay warm and toasty on a dive? Then stay out of the water. What? Stay out of the water? Yes! Unlike a wetsuit, a dry suit seals you off from the outside water. In the PADI Dry Suit Diver Specialty course, you’ll learn how to use a dry suit. And that keeps you warm! Even in very cold water.
• Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another training organization) and at least 10 years old
• Don and doff techniques specific to your dry suit
• Dry suit buoyancy control skills
• Dry suit maintenance and storage
• Undergarment (fleece or overall-type garments worn under the dry suit) options
• The PADI Dry Suit Diver certification credits toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating
scuba classes in sioux falls
scuba diving gear
scuba gear in sioux falls