Call today to get your adventure started!
Wanna stay warm and toasty on a dive? Then stay out of the water. What? Stay out of the water? Yes! Unlike a wetsuit, a dry suit seals you off from the outside water. In the PADI Dry Suit Diver Specialty course, you’ll learn how to use a dry suit. And that keeps you warm! Even in very cold water.
• Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another training organization) and at least 10 years old
• Don and doff techniques specific to your dry suit
• Dry suit buoyancy control skills
• Dry suit maintenance and storage
• Undergarment (fleece or overall-type garments worn under the dry suit) options
• The PADI Dry Suit Diver certification credits toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating
Landshark Scuba is your source for Sioux Falls scuba diving classes, diving gear, and amazing scuba trips.
Call our Sioux Falls travel agent team at 605.339.DIVE, or drop us a line at email@example.com. We'll teach you everything you need to know!