Call today to get your adventure started!
Float effortlessly, drifting over reefs. Be the diver you want to be, with ultimate buoyancy control, able to hover close to the bottom and examine underwater organisms without touching them. Buoyancy skills separate the good divers from the great divers. In the Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course, you will learn how to precisely weight yourself for optimum control, poise and balance. You will learn to ascend and descend so effortlessly, it will seem like you only have to think about it and it happens. By mastering streamlining, you move through the water cleanly, efficiently and gracefully. You swim near fragile environments without harm to them or yourself.
• Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization) and 10 years old.
• Buoyancy fundamentals, weighting and adjustments
• Streamlining, balance and trim
• Fine tuning buoyancy and mastering hovering
• Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.
scuba classes in sioux falls
scuba diving gear
scuba gear in sioux falls